Monday, July 23, 2012

Goin' DOWN!

I was surprised and thrilled this morning when I weighed myself!  I lost 2.6 lbs this week....making a total of 5.4 lbs in 3 weeks.  YIPPEE!!!!

(Men....if you are out there....look away)

I have been bloated and dealing with "feminine" issues for the past 4 days, and was sure that the scale would show a minimal loss.  I was hoping that next week I would see a drop since all of that feminine stuff would be over and done.

So I was thrilled to see a nice number.  And so far, all I have done is cut back dessert, tried to cut back on portions, and make some better choices overall.  I don't think that is all that needs to be done, but it makes the momentum ball start rolling.

I am already thinking about my August goal.....debating between drinking more water, or eating breakfast every day.  Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. DO BOTH!!! :)

    Good Job! I am proud of you :) Keep it up

    ReplyDelete