Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dunkin Donuts

Anyone who lives in New England, or at least in Connecticut and Massachussetts, KNOWS that Dunkin Donuts reigns supreme up here.  I can only think of a handful of Starbucks ANYWHERE.  But DD, you can't, as my friend puts it, swing a dead cat without hitting one.

Seriously, there will be 5 or 6 in a mile stretch.  No idea why.

Anyway, I try not to stop often because of the financial piece of it.  Coffee and a bagel will run about $4.50.  It adds up.  But for the purposes of this blog.....WOW, that is alot of sugar and carbs!

I have to pass 4 on my way to work (not counting the number of them I am actually passing while on the highway).  It is soooo tempting to stop and get an iced coffee and bagel.   I like my coffee to be flavored, so it is usually French Vanilla or something Seasonal.  And I get an everything bagel, toasted, with "lite" cream cheese.

Yum.

It is hard some mornings to drive by.  Yes, I have coffee at home (and I will bring it with me frequently).  And I am working on the eating breakfast thing.

But coffee and a bagel......yummmmmm.

I just keep reminding myself that I don't need it.  My wallet doesn't either.  But my waistline certainly doesn't.

4 comments:

  1. I hear you! The other day I went to a local coffee house to meet up with a GF, and I wanted their lemon bars... SOOOOOO bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would have been hard to pass up. Lemon bars are gooooooood.

    ReplyDelete



  3. RELIABLE BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOAN? AFFORDABLE LOAN IS HERE FOR YOU TODAY Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    We are financial consultants providing reliable loans to individuals and funding for business, home and projects start up. Are you tired of seeking loans or are you in any financial mess. Do you have a low credit score, and you will find it difficult to get loans from banks and other financial institutions? then worry no more for we are the solution to your financial misfortune. we offer all types of loan ranging from $5,000.00 to $200,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Contact us via WhatsApp Number +12156195367 Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    * Personal loans * Business loans
    * Home loans * Farm Loans
    * Education loans * Debt consolidation loans
    * Truck Loans * Car Loans
    * Hotels Loans * Refinancing Loans
    * Venture capital and many more.

    We are certified, reliable, financially powerful, fast and dynamic, with no credit check and offers a 100% guarantee loans and finances

    Best Regards
    Mrs. Dorothy Pilkenton Jean
    WhatsApp Number +12156195367
    profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete