Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Where to begin?


I have started (and derailed) on this journey many times.  I have tried various weight loss methods (Atkins, South Beach, Master Cleanse, and Weight Watchers, to name a few), and some have worked better than others.  But eventually, I gave up on all of them.  There was always an excuse.

I don't take excuses at work.  I don't take excuses at home.  I don't take excuses from the kids.  So why did I let myself make excuses?  Because I was scared.

What if I did it all "right" and I pushed, and I pushed....and I didn't succeed?  What if I gave it all and then some....and I still didn't get to a healthy weight (which for the record....for my height....would be around 160).

I had nothing to fall back on.  No excuse. So I almost insured that I had an excuse.  Work was too busy....the kids....family....other obligations....I don't have the time!

Now, I don't have the time, to NOT have the time.  I need to do this.

So why is this time different?  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment